About AWS Lambda
AWS Lambda is a compute service that runs your code in response to events and automatically manages the compute resources for you, making it easy to build applications that respond quickly to new information.
AWS Lambda to Retently NPS
New FunctionSend an NPS survey or add a new contact in Retently when an AWS Lambda function is executed.
Retently NPS to AWS Lambda
Invoke FunctionInvokes a pre-built function asynchronously providing only data when an NPS score is received.
Code by... zapier
Sync NPS scores with Code by Zapier and trigger NPS surveys from Code by...
Use API to create custom integrations
The API allows you to connect Retently to your own application or create custom integrations and automation playbooks.
- Fetch your customers from Retently
- Get the NPS, CSAT, CES scores
- Receive the latest customer feedback
- Create and update customers in Retently
- Unsubscribe customers in Retently
- Send transactional surveys