Delighted Alternative - Retently
See how Retently compares against Delighted and which NPS service is better for your business.
Interested in a Delighted alternative? Check out how Retently compares to it, and what benefits you can get by choosing Retently.
Which Type of Business Does Each Service Work Best for?
Here’s a quick overview of the kinds of businesses both platforms are ideal for. Overall, Retently is better suited for companies that want a solution that’s specialized in NPS surveys.
SaaS and eCommerce
Online businesses that need a fast, efficient way to collect and analyze customer feedback.
Businesses that need a quick way to send out customizable surveys to gather valuable feedback.
Mid-market companies that need a reliable way of sending branded NPS surveys.
Large brands that need a fully integrated NPS solution that also supports automation and in-depth NPS analytics.
SaaS and eCommerce
Subscription-based and retail online brands that want to keep track of and improve customer satisfaction and customer effort.
Small-to-medium-sized businesses that need a customer survey solution and don’t mind a more expensive price tag.
Businesses in industries like retail and leasing which are looking for a platform that offers multiple types of customer surveys.
Enterprise companies that want to use CSAT, CES, and NPS surveys to measure customer satisfaction.
Delighted & Retently - Features Comparison
One of the main things that makes Retently a decent Delighted alternative is the fact that it offers more survey channels, more monthly surveys, access to multiple NPS campaigns for better survey management, and more user seats for your team.
Retently Unique Features
We built Retently to be the go-to NPS platform, by offering our customer access to exclusive NPS-oriented features they wouldn’t get to otherwise enjoy with Delighted - like NPS campaigns that help you easily manage customer surveys and feedback.
Easy-to-Manage NPS Campaigns
Highly Customizable Survey Templates
Efficient Workflows & Automations
No Survey Branding
Default and Custom Data Properties
Complete Data Segmentation
24/7 Customer Support
Measure your company's NPS
Personalize your survey template, import your customers from various services and start your first Net Promoter campaign right away.
No contracts or obligations. No credit card required to start.
Retently has a cleaner and more professional look to it than Delighted. Everything is clear from the get-go, and the NPS score visualization is easy to keep track of:
- Direct, accurate representation of the number of Promoters, Passives, and Detractors you have.
- You can easily choose the view your NPS score over a different date range right from the NPS score Dashboard.
- Your NPS score graph and metrics are clearly displayed at the bottom, and you can also see your overall response rate in percentages.
- Customizing responses, exporting data, and setting up integrations is easily done straight from the main UI without having to go into another menu (like you do with the Settings menu in Delighted).
Delighted’s UI looks okay at first and also comes with existing sample data (just like Retently), but it becomes quickly obvious the layout isn’t extremely intuitive.
- Information like metrics should have been displayed on the main Dashboard, saving you the trouble of having to switch between UI sections or having to keep two tabs running at the same time.
- NPS data visualization is pretty simplistic - there are no email contacts immediately visible when reading comments and the metrics don’t show you your overall response rate, for example.
- The overall UI design has an “all over the place” feel to it, partly due to the decision to have the UI sections at the top instead of on the left.
- The only way to change the date range for the NPS score (from 30 days to 60, for instance) is to head to the Settings menu, which is pretty inconvenient.